Grow 2 – Day 72

I moved both plants to the greenhouse 2-3 weeks ago or so and transferred them to their final pots. Here is a pic of the Blueberry plant, which is around 10 days older than the other one and was put outside around 3 weeks ago:

IMG_2427

And here is a pic of the Northern Lights that I put outside a little over a week ago:

IMG_2426

They are definitely stretching since I moved them outside but that’s okay because they have plenty of space to grow. It hasn’t been super sunny lately so I’m sure they’re getting less light than they’re used to inside. Otherwise seems like both plants have adjusted very well to the move and are growing great! Each one has around 9 tops, I have topped each of them twice now.

I did a lot less LST with these two than I did with the one I just harvested because it didn’t seem super necessary to me for outdoor growing, will be interested to see how that effects the outcome though.

Grow 1 – Harvest

IMG_2416

I know it’s been a while! I’ve been pretty lazy about updating. Last night I finally chopped her down! Now the buds just have to hang to dry for a few days or so and then I will begin the curing process. I feel like I got a pretty good yield, guessing somewhere in the 3-5 oz range but we’ll see, have to wait til they’re dry to weigh them. I’ll definitely do an update once I know.

When I harvested the trichomes were still mostly cloudy but I didn’t want to wait any longer because I’d been flushing with just water and no nutrients for two weeks and this thing had been flowing for nearly    3 months. Here are some pics taken yesterday morning before I harvested:

I dried out a little nug in my vaporizer then smoked it and…it works! Haha, not going to do that again because the smoke was still very harsh but wanted to give it a try. I’m not good at describing how I feel when I’m stoned but I think it’s a good high, am interested to see what my friends and family think though. Here is a close up of one of the buds I took while I was trimming:

IMG_2413

Speaking of trimming, wasn’t 100% sure if I was doing that right, haha. I mean I read about it but it’s hard to just get the sugar leaves without cutting some bud too, it look me like 6 or 7 hours to harvest. I did get a lot of trim though I think, I also accidentally cut off some of the buds while trimming, oops. Here’s a pic that shows the trim and extra buds:

IMG_2419

Dont mind the room, we’re in the process of renovating.

I think I’m feeling motivated enough to do an update on the other two I have vegging so stayed tuned!