So it is day 30 for the Blueberry plant shown above. Seems to be growing at around the same rate as my first plant so that’s good. So far she seems very healthy. I re-potted her a couple weekends ago and the roots looked good. I did top her for the first time a few days ago and she is recovering well from that. I will start LST pretty soon.
The Northern Lights (shown above) is on day 21 and clearly not doing so well, which is 100% my fault. I noticed she was pretty dry on Friday and meant to water her and put her in a new pot on Saturday but my weekend was really hectic and I just didn’t have time. The bottom two leaves and now pretty yellow and she is pretty droopy. I gave her some water with low dosage nutrients this morning before work, hopefully she recovers just fine! I also re-potted her a little around a half hour ago though based on what I saw of the roots it appears I could have waited a bit longer on that, oh well.
Unfortunately the weather here is still too cold to move them to the greenhouse. Thinking I will be able to finally bring them outside in the last week of May. I am going to start acclimating them to the change during the warmer daytime hours as soon as we have temps steadily in the mid 60s or higher though.